Sunday, April 5, 2015

What "Giving the Bad Movies a Chance" Really Means

It's Saturday Night, you have no plans. What do you do? You scrimmage through Netflix titles to try and find a good movie so you can redeem your Saturday night.
Here's the problem, Netflix seems to be missing a "few" (and by a few I mean most) of the best and most valuable movies ever created.
Yet I've come to realize, if you look hard enough, you will find yourself watching a 4 star rated movie that actually suits you and makes you think, "wow, I could of sworn this movie would've sucked."
Now, I have come to you, to help you on your journey on finding the right movie, in the quickest and easiest way possible, so you don't have to move a muscle.
I will be watching a random movie once a week off of Netflix, and will deliver the review and details of this movie directly onto this blog.

5 comments:

  1. I'm actually really excited to keep up with this blog. I haven't watched a movie on Netflix in eons simply because I don't want to waste my time on a bad movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrystal I absolutely love this! Whenever I'm bored I will come to your blog and find a good movie. Thanks for this friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is interesting hope you post more stories you've gotten me very interested in this.

    ReplyDelete